It is already selling a new version of the camera … The new 808 model is the version #16. In this video, made by Techmoan, we can see a very good comparison between models #11 and #16.
On the question where to buy, the answer remains the same …. We have to look on Ebay. We just have to pay attention to the fake sellers. I bought my #11 camera in the eletoponline365 Ebay store.
- Brand new model of 808 Car Key Chain Micro Camera, identified by Chuck Lohr’s web site as #16, and now it’s available!
- 1/4” CMOS WXGA HD Sensor / H.264/AVC1 DSP / Hynix 512M DDR2
- Rechargeable LIPO Battery (250mah), with Battery Charger Manage IC
- Video: 720P HD H.264/AVC1 video codec, 1280 x 720 30fps .mov
- Photo: JPG 1280*960 (no degrading by upsizing to interpolated “5 megapixel” size)
- microSD card slot, supports up to 32GB (memory card not included), suggest using Class 4 or above
- USB2.0, plug and play, easy connection with computers, no driver needed.
- Super mini size, only around 50mm (L) x 32mm (W) x13mm (H)
- Super light-weighted: only approx 17g!
- Multifunctioned, you can use it as a mini DVR, a camera, a webcam, a removable USB drive.
More information about 808 Cameras in this Link
All these purchases were made in ebay stores. I do not support or endorse any of these stores and do not take responsibility for any purchases made on ebay.